Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fall Finds: Dresses & Jumpsuits

Herve Leger

Topshop Beaded Waistband Dress.

Ok, so I know it’s not really Fall/Autumn anymore and it’s pretty much Winter already, but this is the last post in my Fall Finds series and it features dresses and jumpsuits which I love. Both are still perfect for the Winter months, paired with tights and warm layers. I’ve put together a mixture of day dresses, evening dresses, day time playsuits and jumpsuits and more classic ones.

Herve Leger Dresses
I love buying clothes online and checking out the latest fashion trends from the clothing websites. It’s nice being able to feature them on my fashion blog and then see what the other style bloggers are wearing from the new trends.
Herve Leger Skirts

Which are your favourites? I love the leopard print playsuit, the chain mail dress, the sequin playsuit and the long legged brown jumpsuit. I don’t get to wear dresses as much as I would like to in the Winter purely because of how cold it gets here but I have seen Topshop do some 120 denier tights which I think I will need to buy! That will keep me warm!

If you click this blog post, like all of my posts,
Herve Leger Straplessyou will see the rest of the images inside.


Herve Leger Bandage


shop for ugg boots in www.uggmy.com

shop for louis vuitton in www.louisvuittonmy.com

shop for christian louboutin in www.christianlouboutin.la

shop for herve leger dress in www.dressmysale.com

shop for wedding dresses in www.dressmysale.com

mailbox contact!: louboutinmy2010@hotmail.com

wecome to my website shopping! Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment